REAL WEDDING: A MULTI-CULTURAL WEDDING AT HEDSOR HOUSE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
Sam and Martin booked me for their multi-cultural wedding at Hedsor House, Buckinghamshire after their original wedding planner had to cancel due to falling pregnant. I adored working with this couple who wanted plenty of personal touches throughout their day.
Here’s what Martin had to say about the process of working with Caroline Sian Weddings & Events to plan their Hedsor House Wedding:
“I cannot compliment Caroline enough. She took over after our original planner dropped out halfway through our preparations and did an incredible job turning chaos into the most magical day of our lives. Her service was personal, thoughtful and caring, but also incredibly hard-working and organised. On the day we were able to completely relax with no worries about anything going wrong.
A few things to particularly call out:
* We hired Caroline to handle the leftover bits of planning and on-the-day help after our original planner dropped out. I have no doubt she did far, far more than she originally thought the job would require, and I can only thanks her for never making an issue of it.
* Everything was handled with a smile, from the first call through our meltdowns to the day itself. Nothing is more reassuring on you wedding day than someone who knows everything that’s going on and who you’ve never seen panic.
* Our wedding was a weird blend of traditional and non-traditional with a mix of international guests, weird timings and requirements, unusual food requirements…. the lot. Not only was everything handled smoothly, what was truly impressive was that after our initial chat about what we wanted, all her suggestions were very personalised to our unusual requirements. This was rare across all our service providers – there was no sense of being put into a box of ‘that type of wedding’.
* The day itself went perfectly and I cannot praise Caroline enough for handling everything behind the scenes, yet somehow still being on-hand if we had any questions. Our guests have constantly been praising how seamless and well-planned the day was, calling it the best wedding they’d seen.
* It’s a reality that something will always go wrong, and what you want from a planner is someone who can adapt and handle things on the fly. Caroline planned the day perfectly, but those few hiccups that did arise (through no fault of hers) were handled swiftly and with no drama. My wife didn’t even realise we’d had to swap the table plan or adjust the service flowers due to Caroline’s swift response.
We cannot recommend Caroline enough and I can only congratulate her future clients on making the smart choice.”
Venue: Hedsor House | Photographer: Matt Penberthy Photography | Videographer: Wedding Film Studio | Hair and Makeup: Team Glam | Stationery: Lynda Loves | Caterer: Cavendish Events | Celebrant: Vows That Wow | Band: Cafe Manouche from Entire Productions | Florist: Hayford & Rhodes | Dancefloor & DJ: Lovelight | Wedding Cake: Ann’s Designer Cakes | Falconry: Coda Falconry | Brides Dress: Morgan Davies Bridal
Hedsor House, Buckinghamshire
Hedsor House, Buckinghamshire
I’m an award-winning London and Hampshire-based wedding and event planner with more than 20 years of events experience to my name. With a passion for luxurious, stylish weddings and events, I love dreaming up exciting ways to bring ideas to life - from city chic London weddings and idyllic country house venues, to large scale celebrations bringing together guests from around the world. When the out of office is on, you’ll usually find me off on an adventure to a far flung destination or recharging with friends over cake and bubbly.